Pages

Friday, August 27, 2010

My Journey Begins

My name is Kimberly and I am a mother of 2 precious little girls. Emily who is 3 1/2 and Isabella who is 19 months. They are my life and I do not know what I would do without them. I am married to a military man and have been for almost 12 years now. He is in the Air Force and I could not imagine a civilian life. I love being a military wife. Even with all of the deployments and time apart the military is good to us. I will be trying the HCG diet and will keep you updated on my progress!
I had Gastric Bypass surgery on October 5, 2005 and went from 283 lbs to 172 lbs in 9 months. In my 9 months I got pregnant with Emily (a big surprise as we were not trying) I was extremely happy because we had been wanting a baby for over 6 years and had only quit trying so I could loose the weight. I gained 19 lbs during my pregnancy all of which came off when I had her plus some. After she was born I continued to loose weight and was doing very well. When Emma was 7 months old I had a breast reduction where they removed the excess skin and dropped me down to a C cup! When Emily was 14 months old I found out I was pregnant with Isabella (huge surprise) We were not trying when we got pregnant with her. God had other plans though. When I got pregnant with Isabella I was 152 lbs. During the course of my pregnancy I gained A LOT of weight! I had a very rough pregnancy with her. I was on iron infusions and threw up the whole time. I was only able to stomach milk and crackers during the last portion of my pregnancy. She was a 9 lb baby girl!!! I have tried so hard to get this weight off and have been unsuccessful! I eat right (low carbs and no bad fat) I am ready for a new me!!! I want my body back and darn it I am gonna get it!
I am ordering my drops the end of the month and will start at soon as I finish my period in September. That puts me starting the drops mid September. My reward, if I shed the "Bella weight" as I call it will be a ticket to Hawaii when my husband goes next year to teach his 2 week class!
My goal is 145 and I hope to reach that before next spring! Lots of prayers and support are gonna be needed.

No comments: