Pages

Thursday, September 16, 2010

8 Days and Counting

Random verse of the day:
 Psalm 32:2, "Blessed is the man unto whom the LORD imputeth not iniquity, and in whose spirit there is no guile."




Yesterday was CRAZY! Me and the girls left the house at 9:20 AM and didn't get back home until 8:30 PM. First was my root canal. Oh my, the pain! Not near as bad today though :), then I had to pick the girls up from my friend's house and take them to their first dental appointment which went pretty good. Then it was to their pediatrician's office for flu shots and to drop off Emily's paper work she needs for pre school, then back to Midget Momma's for a bit THEN back home to pick up my husband for his football game. (they lost :( )


So after the football game we left to pick up my pain meds at CVS and Ted a hoagie at Wawa then finally back home for baths and bed!!! I slept pretty good last night thanks to Tylenol 3 ;) Not too much on the agenda today. Possible lunch with a friend and maybe some grocery shopping, but that is it. It is going to be laid back day for the most part. My mouth is much much better. The blinding pain only lasted for a few hours just as the dentist said. I am still soar but that is expected. I go back next week for the temporary cap.

Eight days and counting until I start my diet! YAY! I am so looking forward to it! I will be going shopping this week end for the food scale and weight scale I will need and will also be adding a list of things that are recommended to have for the diet.

Well enough blabbering on and on about nothing and everything. As always, I hope everyone has a blessed day and remember Philippians 4:13, "I can do all things through Christ which strengthenth me."

No comments: