Pages

Friday, September 3, 2010

It's Friday!!!!

It is Friday, YAY!!! Emily actually slept till 8 this morning. I am impressed. We do not have anything planned for today, I don't think, so I am going to work on the mound of clothes that seems to mock me every time I walk by them. Why can't they just do themselves?

Ted is still sleeping and I think I am going to make the girls some bacon and pancakes for breakfast. It just feels like a pancake kinda morning. With hurricane Earl off the coast we are supposed to get some rain and wind so some comfort food will be great.

Normally I love being a woman but I wish I could skip the weeks where we get our visitor! UGGGG! I am so tired, cranky, moody, and craving sweets!!! Thank the good Lord in heaven, and He is good, that I have not started that diet yet. My visitor is over a week early this month. (Oh and by the way sorry to all the guys if this is a little TMI )  I will still be starting the diet around the 24th of this month because that is what I had planned and anyone who knows me knows I have to have everything planned. My girls were even planned inductions. I am going to enjoy certain kinds of food while I can. Not that I normally eat sweets and fats but I think I deserve something sweet today. I do look forward to starting the diet and look forward to a happier, skinner, healthier me.

I hope everyone has a blessed week end and remember Philippians 4:13 "I can do all things through Christ which strengthenth me."

No comments: