Pages

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Lazy Tuesday

So I called and made a Dr's appointment this morning. I am feeling much better than I did over the last few days, but I still have very little energy. I am thinking maybe it is my iron again. We shall see.

Nothing much going on today. Isabella has a well baby appointment tomorrow for weight and height, no MMR. Daddy will not allow it until she is 2. My appointment is Friday and I was told by the nurse I needed to make an appointment with my OBGYN as well to make sure everything is okay as well. Praying everything is good to go so that I can start this diet on the 24th. I am so excited. I really am.

I am off for today. I hope everyone has a blessed day and remember Philippians 4:13, "I can do all things through Christ which strengthenth me."

No comments: