Pages

Friday, October 22, 2010

Become an AAFES Mystery Shopper

I love being a mystery shopper, so when I came across this, I immediately joined!  AAFES is looking for mystery shoppers, and I hope I get chosen!  Not sure what they selection criteria is exactly, but nonetheless it’s worth a shot.  You can sign up too!
You will receive a $30 gift certificate, and a night at the movies for free (two theater passes with two large bags of popcorn and two medium drinks) after you’ve submitted each completed survey set {from your mystery shop}.  Not too shabby!
Good luck to everyone!


Thanks Military Wives Saving for this information!!!


Photobucket

1 comment:

Katie Adams said...

that sounds exciting! getting paid to shop...cant beat that!

I tagged you on my blog

http://diaryofmomma00.blogspot.com/2010/10/tag-youre-it.html