Pages

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Bloggers get 50 free holiday cards from Shutterfly

Christmas is just around the corner, one of my favorite holidays. Shutterfly is giving bloggers 50 FREE holiday cards.

I have been browsing for Christmas cards for sometime now thought I found the perfect one UNTIL I heard of an offer from Shutterfly offering 50 free cards to bloggers. It has be a Christmas Card like this one, 5x7 folded or flat.


So anyway, I LOVE the word FREE so when I immediately signed up here and started browsing on Shutterfly! I found some beautiful cards!  Since I am on the prowl for Christan based cards this one caught my eye.


Shutterfly is not just limited to Christmas Card but other things as well! Things such as Christmas Tags!! This one caught my eye since I LOVE snowmen!


They also have Wall Calenders which you can style for all seasons as well as add personalized dates so you will not forget that birthday or anniversary again! Great gift for the hubby wouldn't you say :)

This is the one I will be getting! Here is what it is going to look like.



So bloggers get 50 FREE holiday cards now by clicking here and filling out the form today.





Photobucket

1 comment:

Laurencita said...

nice blog... am following you too.