Pages

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Trans Siberian Orchestra Concert in Philadelphia


This song is my favorite that they do! It is also my ringtone LOL!
This song gave me chills!!! LOVED IT!

This is another favorite of mine they do




 Last night DH and I went to see the Trans Siberian Orchestra and OH MY! WOW! I was blown away. I have seen them in videos and LOVE their albums, but to go hear and see them live is another level!!! I love these guys! They were simply amazing. Above is three videos I shot while I was there. They are pretty good quality for a digital camera that takes pics. I also took some pictures I will post sometime this week. We had amazing seats! Floor, center section, 4th row back!!!!! I will resume normal posting tomorrow and will be posing another thanksgiving recipe tonight and of course every day till thanksgiving. Have a blessed day everyone.


Photobucket

No comments: