Pages

Monday, December 6, 2010

Tu-Tu Cutie Review

This picture is the property of Tu-Tu Cutie
I have the amazing opportunity to do a review for a Tu-Tu Cutie! They have a website currently under construction so all of the orders are going through their Facebook page you can find here. I am going to admit. I got the box just today and when I seen who it was from I was like a kid at Christmas. I couldn't wait to see what was inside the box. I have seen their work online and all I can say is amazing. I opened the box and oh my, how gorgeous. She sent me a size 4-5 to review for my 3 year who just happened to be in the room when I opened it. She had to put it on immediately. She sent the TuTu, matching headband and even sent her a wand.


This is some amazing work and detail. I have seen a whole lot of tutus but this is the first one I have LOVED! It is sturdy for lack of a better word and will hold up to my 3 year old's roughness. Right now they are offering any of my readers a free hair accessory with any tutu purchase. All you have to do is tell them I sent you. I LOVE THIS! Thank you Tu-Tu Cutie.

I will also be ordering one for my 22 month old and I am thinking this one.
This picture is the property of Tu-Tu Cutie
I want it to be similar to her sister's but not the same. Head on over to Tu-Tu Cutie now to check out some of their other Tutus! They are amazing and I promise you will not be disappointed.

I was not compensated for this review. I was simply given a product to review and give my honest opinion and that is what I have done. This is 100% my true and honest opinion.



Photobucket

1 comment:

SalemMomma said...

Very cute!
I'm your newest follower, hope you can stop by for a visit!
www.staying-me.com