Pages

Monday, May 2, 2011

Manic Monday

Verse of the Day:
“And this is the confidence that we have in Him, that, if we ask any thing according to His will, He heareth us: And if we know that He hear us, whatsoever we ask, we know that we have the petitions that we desired of Him 5:14-15


Last night about 10:30 I was wrapping some things up before I went to bed and decided to go to Fox News to check it out, I never do this, and saw the president was going to make a speech soon. I went and got my DH out of his office and told him and then went and turned on Fox News to wait. Now, I thought he was going to making a speech about Libya. So needless to say me, along with the rest of the world I am sure, was shocked to hear that we finally got Bin Laden! After almost 10 years we got him. I have mixed emotions about it really. I am glad we have finally put an end to HIS tyranny, but the war is far from over people! I am worried about what this is going to bring down on our soldiers over there. Am I glad he is dead? Heck yes! Don't get me wrong, but I think people are a bit premature in saying it is over. It is like the President said in his address last night about this being far from over! A friend of mine on Facebook found a blog post from an Army Spouse that really hit the nail on the head.  Head on over to The Army Wife (Dude) to check out his post. Needless to say my husband was thrilled and started calling everyone he knew. Please Please Please pray very hard for our men and women and uniform. Now more than ever!


On another note, things are going well here. A bit lazy last week, but hope to get caught up, if there is such a thing, on my housework over the next couple of days. 


Yesterday my DH and my Emma Bug went out and bought chickens! Yes chickens. Baby ones. I have no clue what he thinks he is gonna do with them during the winter here in NJ BUT for now they are cute. He got them to lay eggs.
Sorry this is not a very good picture. It was taken with my cell phone. 

Well, I am off for now. I hope everyone has a very blessed day!






Photobucket

No comments: