Pages

Thursday, August 4, 2011

I am Back!

“Thus saith the LORD the maker thereof, the LORD that formed it, to establish it; the LORD is his name; Call unto me, and I will answer thee, and show thee great and mighty things, which thou knowest not.” Jeremiah 33:2-3 




I am so very sorry I have been MIA for the last few months. I have had some personal things I have been going through and decided to take a blogging break. I had to get my priorities in order and took some time for my family. I will be coming back slowly. I wanted to thank everyone for understanding. I will be doing more posts and will be joining more blog hops again starting next week. I hope everyone has a very blessed rest of the week. 



Photobucket

1 comment:

Kelly L said...

Welcome back - I too took time off - we all need breaks.
I've Become My Mother
I've Become My Mother facebook