Pages

Friday, December 30, 2011

It's Friday

Verse of the Day:
"These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world." John16:33


Today is Friday and that means date with DH! We haven't been out of the house kid free since our anniversary. I'm so excited. We are going to see a movie and have a quick dinner thanks to someone DH works with! 


I was browsing Facebook this morning which I usually do and came across an article that I think you will find interesting. Just when you think you have heard it all...for real! You can read "State Says American Flag Violates Law" here. I really found this disturbing! If we can't erect an american flag without offending someone then what has this country come to? It's bad enough we can't say prayers or put up a Nativity scene for fear the God haters will get offended. Speaking of, did you know by not letting us do that they are in turn forcing their own religion down our throats? I mean really, they are. That is a religion! Anyway, that is my rant for they day. 


I am off of here to do some cleaning and feed the girls some lunch. I hope everyone has a blessed day!

Photobucket

No comments: