Pages

Saturday, December 10, 2011

Purex Laundry Detergent Review

I am always on the search for a new laundry detergent that is not only effective but won't break the bank. I received the new Purex Triple Action in the mountain breeze scent to review. The first thing I did of course was to open it up and smell it and it smells so good!

Now I have 2 little girls as most of you know so I am always washing clothes and almost always having to get stains out of clothes. Marker for one with my 4 year old being in school this year. I washed my first load of clothes with my bottle of Purex Triple Action and was pleasantly surprised. The marker came out of my daughters clothes and I didn't even pretreat. I usually have to. Not only did the stains come out easily, the clothes smelled so good. My 4 year old even said that it smelled so "yummy."

Another great thing about this detergent is it will work in ALL machines. That is right even the high efficiency machines.
I am now a convert! I love it and for now, I am sold on Purex Triple Action.



Photobucket

No comments: