Pages

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Thursday's Random Thoughts and Rants

Verse(s) of the Day:

"He that loveth not knoweth not God; for God is love. In this was manifested the love of God toward us, because that God sent his only begotten Son into the world, that we might live through him. Herein is love, not that we loved God, but that he loved us, and sent his Son to be the propitiation for our sins. Beloved, if God so loved us, we ought also to love one another." I John 4:8-11



I trust everyone is having a great morning so far :) We woke up to a light dusting of snow this morning. I was beginning to think it wasn't winter time. That we were being lied to hahaha. It is like NJ was completely forgotten about when it came to snow. To me it isn't winter time until there is some kind of snowfall that actually sticks to the ground even if its only a dusting.
The girls were so excited. The first thing Bug said to the bus driver when she got on the bus was, "it snowed!"

Onto a more serious topic. As some of you know, March 11, 2011 my sister gave birth to my niece, Bryleigh Grace who was born 8 weeks premature. She had tried to have her when she was only 20 weeks but by the grace of our good Lord, she was able to carry her another 12 weeks!! She has been doing great. She is sitting up on her own, crawling, talking and she is absolutely gorgeous. I am not biased, see for yourself :)
See I told you. Anyway, like I was saying she has been doing great. My sister took her into the dr a little over a week ago saying she thought Bryleigh had RSV and the dr's basically blew her off, which really makes me so mad, but that is another story I will NOT go into, it makes my blood boil. Anyway, after repeated dr's visits and my sister getting in their face basically, they tested Bryleigh for RSV and she has it :( By the time they got off their lazy butts to test she was pretty bad. She has a severe case of RSV, extremely high white blood cell count, was extremely dehydrated, running a fever of over 104, and her oxygen was low :( They ended up admitting her to the local hospital there in TN. Please pray for my little angel niece. She is such a blessing and such a little trooper. 

Isn't she gorgeous!? 

Nothing on the agenda for me and the Bear today. The Bug is at school and DH is at work.

I hope everyone has a blessed day. 




Photobucket

No comments: