Pages

Monday, August 30, 2010

Oh Lord, Please give me an extra measure of Your strength

I am sorry for not posting yesterday. Me and the girls have been sick getting over this viral infection and I have no laptop at the moment. NOTE TO SELF: Please call Sarah about my laptop. On top of that, the girls have been almost unbearably moody and I believe my 19 month old is cutting her 2 year molars on top of her ear infection. Poor baby!

Anyway, I am anxious to start this diet. I want to feel like me again. I want to look in the mirror and not be disappointed!!  I saw myself yesterday I mean really saw myself yesterday and thought, "How on earth did I let myself gain some of this weight back?" I will get it off! I KNOW I can. Philippians 4:13 says, " I can do all things through Christ which strengthenth me." I will feel good about myself again. So please become a follower and join me on my journey!

No comments: