Pages

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Beautiful Sunday

Verse of the day:
"This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it." Psalm 118:24




Today has been pretty laid back. Spent time here at home mostly. Me and Isabella went to the commissary this afternoon while Ted and Emily went down to the lake for a bit. It started out cool today but warmed up pretty quickly. Fall is in the air :)


This getting up multiple times with Emily in the middle of the night is taking its toll. I am at my wits end! I am at a loss as of what to do until we get the office finished that is. UGGGG!!! Speaking of Emma, Ted has here in there watching The Dark Crystal. LOL!


Yesterday was fun! I went out with some great friends to eat at Olive Garden and then over to Gymboree for some great deals on some clothes for Emma.  Always find great deals when I am with Midget Momma. Head on over to her blog for some fantastic money saving deals.


I am getting excited for Friday! I start my diet!! YAY! I am looking forward to having more energy. I still have to go and get my food scale and a friend is giving me a digital scale. I am going out sometime this week to get the food I will be needing for the strict part of the diet. The first 3 days are my load days and I can eat whatever I want. 


Well, off to spend some time with the family! As always, everyone have a great day and remember Philippians 4:13, "I can do all things through Christ which strengthenth me."

No comments: