Pages

Monday, September 20, 2010

Monday.....need I say more

Verse of the day:
For thou art my rock and my fortress; therefore for my name's sake lead me, and guide me." Psalm 31:3




Oh man oh man. It is Monday. The start of a new week. Same ole same ole! Oh well, thank the good Lord that I can enjoy my girls and husband. Emma slept a little better last night. She still woke me up at 6 AM because Bella was moving around in her crib.  I am just so friggin tired. I feel like I have an infant at home! Things are going to have to change and quick because I cannot do this anymore. 


Anyway, Ted has a football game this evening and I have a dental appointment tomorrow. YAY! NOT!  Not much planned today. We are going to just hang out here and clean clean clean and hopefully get a quick cat nap! (yeah right)


I start the diet Friday! Getting amped up! I am off for the day. As always, I hope everyone has a great day and remember Philippians 4:13, "I can do all things through Christ which strengthenth me."

No comments: