Pages

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Blog Awards!

I was most pleasantly surprised to wake up this morning and see that I was given 3 blogging awards. Thank you so much Diary of a Momma. I will be passing these awards along to some other great mommies. 





Rules for accepting:

1) Thank and link back to the person who gave you the award

2) Share 7 things about yourself

3) Pass this on to 13 other great bloggers

4) Contact the selected bloggers and tell them about the awards


7 Things about me:
1. I am a born again Christian saved by the Grace of our most precious Heavenly Father.
2. I love being a mommy to my 2 princesses, Emily who is 3 1/2 and Isabella who is 20 months.
3. I love being married to my sexy military man for almost 12 years now. He is a good daddy to our girls and a good husband to me. We have had our ups and downs, but what marriage hasn't?
4. I hate super hot weather and I do not particularly like super cold weather either. I LOVE SPRING AND FALL!
5. I am the oldest of 5 kids in my house.
6. My dad is a pastor in TN
7. I love meeting new people and the military allows me to do that often :)

Here are the blogs I am passing these awards on to:



Please check out these wonderful blogs and if you aren't already, please follow :)
Again a huge thank you to Diary of a Momma for these wonderful awards.



4 comments:

Crystal said...

Congrats on your awards! Thank you so much for thinking of me :)

Rhe Christine said...

Thank you so much for honoring me! Yay! My first blog awards!

Katie Adams said...

you are so welcome! I love your blog & I am a former military wife before the hubby decided to go another route (I was sad).

Thank you for the honor of placing my button in your sidebar. Can't wait to read more from you.

Katie
http://diaryofmomma00.blogspot.com

Stylist A said...

awwww. thanks!!!! I am so honored. Thanks for making my day.

xo, Supermom Alysha