Pages

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Tuesday's Thoughts

Verse of the Day
Psalm 31:1
"In thee O Lord, do I put my trust; let me never be ashamed: deliver me in they righteousness."


Happy Tuesday everyone. Things are going well with Em's potty training. She still hasn't gone #2 and will wait until I put a diaper on her at night to do it, but I KNOW it is a process and I am just happy she is peeing. My sister in law told me a couple of things to try out when she does poop in her diaper so we will see. 


As far as my diet goes, I am still in a stall! I only lost .2 lb if you even wanna count that as a loss!! I am trying a couple of things today and we shall see how that goes. Hopefully tomorrow morning will show a big loss.


Nothing planned for today really. I think Ted has a football game tonight, but I think me and the girls are going to sit it out. Depends on the weather really. We had a nasty storm last night. My plan for tomorrow is to take the girls to AWANA while I do a Women's Bible Study at the chapel on Ft. Dix. I have been trying to to this for weeks now and something always comes up! UGGG! Also starting next Tuesday I will be taking the girls to MOPS on base. It is a group for mommies that have toddlers and is Christian based. It will give the girls a chance to play and make some new friends and a chance for me to have some adult conversation.


Well I am off for now. The girls are driving me nutso so time to spend a little mommy time with them. Everyone have a blessed day and remember Philippians 4:13, "I can do all things through Christ which strengthenth me."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good day my sister thank you for following me I love your site as well, the color is great. I am following your site have a great day.

My site is Food4thought Ministries
http://woman4virtue.blogspot

I also have another site as well come on by when you have time.I know you will be blessed

Abundance Yeah said...

Love your blog. Following you from blog hop
www.abundanceyeah.blogspot.com