In February 2012 there will be a new laundry detergent coming out. Purex has packaged their latest Triple Action liquid detergent formulation into a convenient pre-dosed pack to make doing laundry even simpler. Purex gave me the opportunity to try this detergent out for myself and simple it was. It was just as effective as their Triple Action liquid in a convenient little package.
Doing any type of housework with a 4 and 2 year old running around is demanding and doing laundry is no different. It was so easy just to throw a small little package in the washer rather than having to measure out a cup of detergent in a cup which I often spill and waste when I am in a hurry.
What are Purex Ultra Packs?
- New Purex UltraPacks are convenient pre-dosed liquid detergent packs that make laundry easier than ever.
- Purex UltraPacks manage to squeeze all the performance of our new Triple Action liquid formula into just one powerful pack.
- Finally...NO MORE MESS. No more spills. No more heavy jugs. It's Laundry Simplified.
- Each Purex UltraPack contains powerful 2x concentrated liquid detergent, giving each UltraPack double the cleaning power in every drop.
- Purex UltraPacks dissolve quickly once the washer is started - even in cold water.
- Purex UltraPacks are formulated and safe for all machines, including high-efficiency (HE).
For Best Results
- Dry your hands before handling the UltraPacks - water dissolves the film.
- Put (1) pack in the washer before adding clothing (the more time they spend in the water, the faster they dissolve). For larger or heavily soiled loads, use an additional pack.
- If you have a front loader, make sure to put the pack directly into the drum, not in the drawer.
Once release day is closer I will be offering coupons to my readers. So please look for that around the end of the month.
*Purex provided me with a free sample of their UltraPacks laundry detergent so I could write a review. However, all the opinions expressed here are my own.