Pages

Monday, January 2, 2012

New Things Coming

Verse of the Day:
"So teach us to number our days, that we may apply our hearts unto wisdom." Psalm 90:12


I hope everyone had a very safe and Happy New Year! I am working on building my blog with the help of my best friend who has a very successful blog of her own so you will be seeing more posts. more reviews, and ways to save money. 


A will be adding some special posts. The first one is Tasty Tuesday. I will post a recipe a week all of which I will have tried first of course. The next one is Wordful Wednesday. My husband will be doing that post. He will pick a topic, any topic, every Wednesday and do a post about it. The first one will be this coming Wednesday so look for that. Another idea I had in mind was Super Savings Saturday where I will be doing one or more posts about deals I find or ways to save money. So stay tuned :)


I am super excited about all the new ideas. I hope everyone has a very blessed day. I am off to enjoy the last day my Bug and DH are home before they return to school and work. Have fun everyone.


Photobucket

No comments: