Pages

Monday, January 2, 2012

My Favorite Book Series

BEFORE I had kids I used to read  a lot. I loved to read. That all changed when I had my second little girl. A few months ago my friend told me about a series called The Hunger Games Trilogy I thought, "I really don't have time to get involved in another series." The last series I had read was Twilight and before that Harry Potter. I ended up previewing the book on my Kindle and started reading and couldn't put it down! I ended up buying the first 2 books on for the Kindle app on my phone and borrowed the last book from a friend. I read the entire series in 3 days!! That is short for a mommy with a toddler and a preschooler! It took my much longer to read the Twilight Series. I cannot wait for the movie to come out in March! I am so excited!


This is an awesome series! I cannot get into any other series since I have read this one. Everything I pick up is boring and I can't finish it. It is pale in comparison. SO... I am open to any ideas you guys may have on a good book or good series! I challenge you to try Hunger Games. You can either get the The Hunger Games Trilogy for you Kindle or you can buy the The Hunger Games Trilogy Boxed Set. You can also buy them separately but I am telling you, once you read the first one you will immediately want to read the next one.





Photobucket

No comments: