Pages

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Verse of the Day:
"For the grace of God that bringeth salvation hath appeared to all men, Teaching us that, denying ungodliness and worldly lusts, we should live soberly, righteously, and godly, in this present world;"


Hello everyone. I hope everyone had a good time over Christmas and New Years. My DH went back to work and my oldest daughter went back to school after having a week and a half off. I miss them. The house is quiet. I will just have to get used to this again. 


Me and the Bella Bear are just hanging out at home today getting caught up on laundry if there is such a think as being caught up on laundry.


Things are good. Getting ready to amp up my blog. I switched to a .com which I am really happy about and getting ready for some new and exciting things. One of my new things you saw today. Tasty Finds Tuesday is a post you will see every Tuesday. Tomorrow, you will see the first "Wordful Wednesday" post by my DH and on Saturday look for "Super Savings Saturday." 


As always, I hope everyone has a blessed day.


Photobucket

1 comment:

Christy said...

Thanks for linking up with us again. Glad to hear your holidays were great.