Pages

Friday, October 1, 2010

Dinner Time

I LOVE to cook, most of the time anyway, and since Ted is starting this diet with me tomorrow I asked him what he wanted for his "last" dinner. He told me breakfast. So off I am to the kitchen to cook.
Homemade Biscuits

Homemade Bacon Gravy

Of course Bacon

And you have to have eggs!

Put it all together and you get:
Looking at this just makes me gain 10 pounds!

In all seriousness, I didn't eat this before the diet. I would have exploded LOL! But my husband has this at least once and a week per his request and he looks at me and asks me how he got chunky? Really babe? 

Now I had Talipia and cucumber salad which was sooo good and it filled me up.

I hope everyone has a fantastic week end!



3 comments:

Jen @ EmbellishingLifeEveryday said...

Looks so good! Thanks so much for following me. I am following you too :) Have a great weekend!
http://embellishinglifeeveryday.blogspot.com/

Yenta Mary said...

The bacon gravy looks amazing!!! Thanks so much for coming to visit me! Returning the follow ... :)

foodfloozie.blogspot.com

Stephanie @ dirtandlace.com said...

WOW now I'm super hungry. Thanks for following me! I'm following you now :)

Stephanie
http://www.dirtandlace.com