Pages

Friday, October 1, 2010

FRIDAY!!!

Verse of the Day: 
Ponder the path of thy feet, and let all thy ways be established. Proverbs 4:26


Hey all. Hope everyone is doing well on this Friday afternoon. It is rainy and gloomy today and so is my mood. I gained .7 lbs since yesterday morning. Now granted it is that time of month so I should expect it, but still! And yes I know it is less than a pound. Oh well, other than that things are well. Bella seems a little better. The cold is starting to drain so with that comes a cough, poor baby. 


We have nothing at all planned for today. Tomorrow we are going to the BIG consignment sale at the Burlington County Mall  and get Ted fitted for his tux for the wedding he has to go to in November. Sunday now is going to be a sad night! We are saying goodbye to one of my besties, Luxury Living Frugal Style! I am going to miss her!! Check out her blog for some great giveaways and deals :) Well back on the subject, we are having a dinner here at the house. Pics will follow :)


I am off of here for today. It is time to fix lunch for my munchkins. As always have a blessed day and remember Philippians 4:13, "I can do all things through Christ which strengthenth me."

2 comments:

Kristin said...

Hi, Kim...headed to Luxury Living Frugal Style...thanks! Thanks for the follow (although I was a little confused when I saw your comment because you accidentally put "I'm "not" following you...I was like, "Oh no! She hates me! LOL.)

Kristin :)
Keenly Kristin

AirForceWife and Mommy of Two said...

hahaha I am so sorry. I hit the t instead of the w! So sorry! Love your page!