Pages

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Totally Random

Verse of the Day:
"Let nothing be done through strife or vainglory; but in lowliness of mind let each esteem other better than themselves. Look not every man on his own things, but every man also on the things of others." Philippians 2:3&4


Me and the Bella Bear ran some errands this morning so I can make DH a steak tonight for dinner..yummy! 


It is so beautiful outside today! 62 degrees here in NJ!!! It is supposed to be winter I thought. Am I wrong?


I am very much looking forward to girls night tomorrow with some of my favorite ladies. Pics will be posted :)


Be sure to check out my yummy Tasty Finds Tuesday post. 


I will leave you with a random pic I found on the internet. Have a blessed day!






Photobucket Pin It

No comments: